Has your home been to the doctor latley?
Like most people, you probably see your doctor regularly for check-ups, change the oil in your car(s) every 3,000 miles, and have a landscaper who cuts your lawn on a regular basis.
But, do you…
• change the batteries in all of your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors regularly?
• clean the gutters and downspouts on your home twice per year?
• check toilets for leaks or seals on the rubber flappers?
• clean the dryer exhaust vents regularly?
• re-caulk the edges at your bath tub and shower bases regularly?
• re-caulk and/or tuckpoint any cracks in the exterior of your home?
• inspect the roof for fallen or broken roof shingles and/or damaged flashing?
• touch up painted walls, ceilings, millwork trim to keep it looking clean and new?